Have you ever heard of the term property management? Property management can be interpreted as the duty of a group of people or property management outsourcing that has the purpose of managing limited assets (in this case property) owned by the company or individual to achieve the intended purpose. This property management is often needed even important in a property business. Why should property be managed? Because to maximize or get optimal results. In general, the objectives of property management are as follows:
- To manage property that is used as an investment / business to maximize investor income and capital.
- To manage and implement physical aspects effectively and efficiently in order to obtain optimal results.
What property management activities or what do you cover? Property management activities include:
- Prepare and make management contracts
- Develop plans and take over management from a property
- Maintain and manage buildings
- Do marketing and negotiating